Managing investment portfolios is a dynamic process that requires a sound investment management framework and the discipline to manage a portfolio within that framework. Our framework includes the following elements:
- Investment Policy Statement
- Strategic Asset Allocation
- Portfolio Construction
- Portfolio Monitoring and Rebalancing
- Performance Measurement and Evaluation
Having a well-developed reserve policy is critical to your organization’s long-term sustainability, achieving your return on mission and implementing your strategic plan. We can help you align your reserve policy with your mission, vision, core values and strategic plan.
Regardless of your investment strategy, we closely monitor and rebalance your portfolio. Our team determines relevant benchmarks for your portfolio and measures performance using the industry standard, time-weighted returns with geometric linking. This method provides a fair, accurate and complete representation of your portfolio’s performance.
We strive to enhance the Finance Committee’s understanding of the investment decision-making process. We set a high standard of transparency so that committee members understand the organization’s investment strategy and how the portfolio is managed. We reinforce our commitment by:
- Offering periodic in-person investment meetings
- Providing ongoing communication and client service
- Providing streamlined monthly report packages
- Sharing our strategic market insights with committee members and staff