Managing investment portfolios is a dynamic process that requires a sound investment management framework and the discipline to manage a portfolio within that framework. Our framework includes the following elements:
- Investment Policy Statement
- Strategic Asset Allocation
- Portfolio Construction
- Portfolio Monitoring and Rebalancing
- Performance Measurement and Evaluation
Developing a sound long-term financial plan may seem daunting in today’s economy and financial markets. Campion will help you with:
- Retirement Planning. Generating liquidity for and during retirement.
- Estate planning. Preserving your family’s financial legacy.
- Education Planning. Establishing a legacy of educational achievement.
Regardless of your investment strategy, we closely monitor and rebalance your portfolio. Our team determines relevant benchmarks for your portfolio and measures performance using the industry standard, time-weighted returns with geometric linking. This method provides a fair, accurate and complete representation of your portfolio’s performance.
We strive to enhance your understanding of the investment decision-making process. We set a high standard of transparency so that you understand your investment strategy and how your portfolio is managed. We reinforce our commitment to you by:
- Offering periodic in-person investment meetings.
- Providing ongoing communication and client service.
- Providing detailed quarterly portfolio reviews.
- Sharing our strategic market insights with you.